Saturday, December 26, 2009

Reprezent! Selection Free Mixtape of the day 25 December 2009

DJ Dusty present JUICY J - Hustle till I die (August 2009)
Three Six Mafia MC's Juicy J released a solo album during this year 2009 and this is the mixtape choped and screwed (I guess) presented by DJ Dusty.
Hustle till I die contains 19 killa tracks from Juicy J but also some songs featuring with Project Pat and others... Honnestly I don't air a lot of differences between a Three Six Mafia or a solo album of them or Project Pat, but everytime I just like their great 'in your face' style, they reprezent! for real so big respect !!

Cheers & enjoy this free mixtape of the day...

NRA aka SantaClause (only for today post of yesterday...)



Direct link @ Datpiff:
http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_Dusty_Juicy_J_DJ_Dusty_Juicy_J_-_Hustle_Til_I.m58992.html

Or listen here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google analystics

Search This Blog