Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ludacris & OJ DaJuiceman - HOTNFRESH VOL 13 (MARCH 2011 EDITION) by EVOLUTION MS





LUDACRIS & OJ DAJUICEMAN - HOTNFRESH VOL 13 (MARCH 2011 EDITION) by EVOLUTION MS

Like every start of a new month, time has come for the new HOTNFRESH mixtape edition... And that's not 'cause we got only 28 days in february that this tape isn't great, definitely the opposite if you know what I mean... So in cover I choose to ad LUDA & OJ Juice (IN EGYPT) simply 'cause they both 2 released a hot track during the past month, but maybe also 'cause I'm bit tired to always do the same type of tape cover (I love weezy - gucci ... ) but there's so much more other interesting artist I wanna put on spotlight so to all of them, provide me good PSD of yourself !! (not LOL)...
A lot of good tracks inside this tape so, and also few exclusive remixes I produced for the occasion (TRAVIS BARKER - STRONGARMSTEADY - BIG LOU - ...) so hope you'll like them and more generaly you'll enjoy this tape. CHEERS - RESPECT & UNITY !
From Europe :-)

ARNAUD / EVOLUTION MS


contact me:

reprezentmixtapes@gmail.com


Listen it here:




DOWNLOAD it here:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/s56jeTq/Ludacris OJ DaJuiceman - HotNFresh Vol 13 March 2011 by EVOLUTIONMS.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google analystics

Search This Blog