Friday, October 22, 2010

The Game and Nicki Minaj - Reprezent! Volume 9 produced by Evolution MS






THE GAME & NICKI MINAJ - Reprezent! Volume 9 by EVOLUTION MS

This mixtape was originaly scheduled for end of september but with my shit with haters I report it 'cause this is a first class mixtape and just for that I want to release it in good condition... So I finaly drop it online this morning, so check these 25 tracks, I'm sure you will love them for sure ! Including Nicki Minaj -
The Game - Louisinia Cash - Young Buck - Rick Ross - Young Jeezy - Eminem - J.Cole - 50Cent - Jadakiss - Ja Rule - Crooked I - Mistah Fab & Yukmouth
ONLY GOOD MUSIC INSIDE - No bullshit lol !

Enjoy & reshare to max of people !

Arnaud / Evolution MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google analystics

Search This Blog