Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GRAPHIC DESIGNER OWN PICASA PAGES LINKS:

---FRESH GRAPHICS YOU HAVE TO CHECK !!! ----

Let me introduce to you my official webpage portfolio as graphic designer... With music production, creating logo, wallpaper, ads, flyers, covers, are the two things I use to do the most of my lifetime...






ARTCORECONCEPTS

In this section of the portfolio you'll find some of my favourites and best graphic design works done since my begining in 2005... Some of them are real works for clients, and some others are only created to training myself and for my fun...







------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SKANDAL STREETWEARS UPCOMING PROJECTS:




In this second section, you'll see the EVOLUTION of my own clothing brand SKANDAL TEAM...



First T-Shirts and releases are scheduled for 2010... News will be updated via this blog for more information...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SNEAKERS CONCEPTS:


In this third and last part of my graphicdesigner portfolio, OH SURPRISE, as the name can maybe help you to find what it's all about in this part, YES, this is a full concepts and origninal sneakers customisation part ! So if you like nice shoes, you'll enjoy theses wallpapers... :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Google analystics

Search This Blog