Wednesday, October 14, 2009

EVOLUTION MS JOIN COAST2COASTMIXTAPES.COM DJ COALITION !!!!


Great news !!! Evolution M.S. join officialy the DJ coalition of COAST2COASTMIXTAPES.COM ! This is one of the biggest and respected hip-hop mixtapes website, including releases from the best and hotest artists (from superstars like the Game to only instrumental mixtapes or again special featuring independent artists, or only exclusive songs,... Really, this is a great place to download daily mixtapes for FREE...


So, during the next months, except a lot of stuffs from EVOLUTION MS... First tape is scheduled for November, and monthly mixtapes concept will be available on more than 1000 hot hiphop websites worldwide and also right here on this blog page (and probably in advance just because I love my blog readers !! :-) )


I'm looking for goods MC's or exclusive remix, or simply exclusive acapellas... So if you think you can help me and want to work with me on this project, keep in touch and mail me :



Thanks in advance for your support and your help !!! Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Google analystics

Search This Blog