Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rick Ross & The Game - PRIDE (GOTINSTRUMENTALS.COM LINK)


RICK ROSS & THE GAME - PRIDE (GOTINSTRUMENTALS.COM LINK)

Sorry for mutliplicate this mixtape in multi post but I've to admit that I feel SICK when I see the LOW number of listening & download via Datpiff... Work hard & always try to elevate the level of my own game as Mixtape DJ & music producer (remixer) & since 1 year most of my mixtapes released didn't get success they really diserved (2 years ago with not so elevate final result product, my mixtapes was checked by lot more of people & so I don't understand why my recent tapes projects didn't interested people... (from + 1000 listening to 200 for my 3 latest...).

So I upload my work on multi source (got instrumentals.com, tweet my mixtapes, hulkshare, getrightmusic.com, mixbird.com... & also get support from Viperial.com & Monstermixtapes.com who shared my work on their great sites....) to be listened & downloaded by more hip-hop fans around the world... 

Like that you know more about my promo shit héhé... 

So support me & my work, check the tape once again but this time on gotinstrumentals.com...

THANX 4 YOUR SUPPORT FRIENDS ! CHEERS - RESPECT WITH EACH & EVERYBODY SUPPORTING OR APPRECIATED MUSIC I CREATE...  EVERYTHING I DROP IS FOR YOU!

CHEERS - RESPECT FROM BELGIUM !

Arnaud aka EVOLUTION MS (MOTHERFUCKING STYLE !)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google analystics

Search This Blog