Sunday, May 27, 2012

Steelz ft Lex 'I'm on my dub s**t' (SINGLE + EVOLUTION MS REMIX)





STEELZ ft. LEX 'I m on my dubshit' (PROD BY LEX)

First act... The original single...
 
Here's the first single from new talented duo of rap artists called 'I m on my dubshit'... 
 
The concept of this hot track is pretty simple & damn good 
:
On a side a nice MC flow & on a a other a hot open-mind music producer, take the both 2 & let them recording a rap-dubstp anthem & you got this result right here:
 
 




STEELZ ft. LEX - I'm on my dubshit (EVOLUTION MS REMIX)

Second act... The dirty remix ...

As mixtape DJ, I always try to find the hot upcomming rap artists & that't how I found the promo versions of this new single... From the studio acapella version I worked on a special remix to promote on my next online tape project release... 
The result sounds great & so after sending it to original producer of the track, received a amazing welcome & a hyper positive feedback about it...
That's really cool when artists appreciated & supported remix like this way...

So here's my version of this hot track... A bit more aggressive & dirty than original but I'm sure you'll like how this remix sounds....

ENJOY ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google analystics

Search This Blog