Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Official EVOLUTION MS 2012 Music Showcases on Soundcloud


EVOLUTION MS 2012 MUSIC SHOWCASES ON SOUNDCLOUD

This short message to invite you to check my work as muisc songwritter - producer via my Soundcloud pages.... A selection of music vibes I use to do daily since 2006...

I separated tracks in two playlist with concrete exemple of instrumental songs I do ...

All the tracks are exclusive & are all unreleased (& so avalaible if needed for projects) but I shared this music with you also 'cause I'm finding concrete business partners in the near future...

From artists, labels ... if you need music or want get new customised tracks to music publishing agency or artist management to help me generate more money from my music,  if you like my production style & want work with me on a way or a other with me just keep in touch, you're all welcome 200%... 
 
 EVOLUTION MS URBAN + TV-MOVIES PLAYLIST




EVOLUTION MS - ELECTRONIC MUSIC DIVISION PLAYLIST


 
 

So I hope you'll enjoy my music & you'll keep in touch about all that asap...
Cheers & respect from Brussels-Belgium ... &  thanx in advance for your interest...


Arnaud Asselberghs /Evolution MS

+ 32 498 15 77 13
Twitter; @evolutionms
http;//soundcloud.com/evolutionms

1 comment:

Google analystics

Search This Blog